Sunday 3 June 2012

Review::JOHNSON'S BABY MILK CREAM

I really like Johnson's baby products because of their smell, divine. I dont know why i got this as i have lots of face cream in my cupboard left unused. And also i wonder why do a baby needs a cream. Here small babies like me( i mean when i was young) were bathed after applying olive oil or coconut milk. That is natural and good for baby.Anyways i got this when i had a really sensitive skin this summer.The product says"contains a unique combination of natural milk extract and vit A and E. With double nourishment, this product helps replenish moisture to leave skin baby soft.Contains rich emoilinets and added moisturizers  helps to give skin an immediate moisture boost.



My Perception:


The product has blue flip open cap. The cream is really soft and delicate and smells sweet like a baby.





It is not for oily skin. This is for dry skin. During those monthly visitor times my skin behaves unpleasantly. Sudden appearance of red patches or acne. I use this milk cream on such days when my skin need moisture yet any other cream will  lead to breakouts. This cream does not leave skin oily, will absorb really well.

 It gives my skin a glow from inside. I love this cream, and i am using this as my night cream+ under eye cream.

3 comments:

  1. Everything is very clear.It was truly informative.Your website is very useful.Thank you for sharing.You can get more info on Baby Care Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like Shea Butter in skin care products then use Pure and Natural Baby Body Cream and you will be amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blogs and i can relate to you on so many things as a mom, and I love using natural toxin-free baby bath products and skincare from the moms co. some of the best natural baby products i have ever tried.

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is Caring...


Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to MySpace Stumble It Share to Reddit Share to Delicious More...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...